Tips on How to Make a Hockey Helmet Light
This hockey stick creation looks extremely cool and captures attention, however it is actually quite basic.
- The stand is 4 wooden hockey sticks, composite sticks would suffice.
- The great thing about these lights is that depending on the length of sticks you have available, you can create a tall or short light.
- Good quality blades, that are all the same hand is recommended.
- Between all the shafts of the sticks is a threaded hollow rod, where the electrical wire goes through.
- We used an old lampshade holder and drilled a hole through the top of the hockey helmet and attached to the holder.
- Goof Off works wonders to remove all the residue from the padding that is on the inside of the helmet
- LED light bulb is recommended.